Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Young man's honesty doubted


Bern (11:20:02): Hi Mel. From Australia I successfully loaded Tina's Smart SIM with 900 pesos worth of load she can sell. Please advise your SIM retail info[rmation] so I can do it for you.

Bern (11:21:00) [to Tina]: COPY: Hi Mel. From Australia I . . . loaded Tina's Smart SIM with 900 pesos worth of load she can sell. Please advise your SIM retail info[rmation] so I can do it for you.

Bern (11:28:50): Hi Jester, how are you? I want to load Mel's SIM with about 900 pesos worth of load so he can sell it but I need Mel's retail SIM number. I'd appreciate your help.

Bern: Hi Jomar, how are you? I want to load Mel's SIM with about 900 pesos worth of load so he can sell it but I need Mel's retail SIM number. I'd appreciate your help.

Bern (11:36:03): Hi Tina. Thanks for your texts and e-mail. I've just texted Mel requesting retail SIM details, then also Jester and Jomar, seeking help to get them.

Tina (11:39:38): Bern, according to Nanay Josie Mel have a old cellphone, which he [is] now using, dat why all of your text was receiving by Mel, just for two of us, according to Nanay Josie.

Bern (11:48:14): I'm just waiting and hoping for responses from Mel, Jomar and Jester, so I can get a better idea of what's happening. I'm not optimistic, however.

Tina (16:44:16): Mel using his old cp number +6392 . . . 321, Jomar using his own, according to Nanay Josie, Mel want I redeem d cel from Jomar and buy a brand new TV set, I'm so sorry about it.

Bern (11:46:50): Tina, if I understand correctly, then, Mel has his old cellphone and Jomar has his new one (which I paid for, about August 2007) and they are both working.

Bern (16:48:14): Hello, +6392 . . . 321 is the number Mel got in August. He was using it until he pawned the phone to Jomar. For a month, at least, Mel has wanted a new TV.

Bern (16:51:11): Evidently Mel was using that phone last Sunday, around 4:40 p.m., while walking to San Isidro to help Jomar campaign. None of them replied to me today.

Tina (16:51:42): According to Nanay Josie yesterday dat number using Mel in old cell, right now, Mel was now in bad mood dat why he [doesn't] want to reply, d celphone with camera was d cell pawn[ed] to Jomar.

Tina (16:57:35): When Nanay Josie was her getting groceries, she text Mel if he has still d SIM to retail Smart, sad to say he did not reply, I ask what Mel using? She told me dat number, maybe Mel just to tell you dat his cell with his SIM pawn to Jomar to force you to help him to redeem d cell right away. I'm so sorry about it.

No comments: