Sunday, October 07, 2007

Ulyot's wife gives birth to a daughter by Caesarian section

October 06

Tina (22:52:08): Ulyot now just got married a month ago, he was working [as] a salesman in Centro department store in Sta. Cruz.

Bern (22:55:46): I see. A few days ago I was looking at photographs of Ulyot, taken when he was quite a small boy, early in April 1994, I think - more than 13 years ago.

Mel (23:10:23): Good evening. Ulyot texted me his wife born a baby girl this 5 p.m., the baby is OK but his wife is not bcoz sesarian [caesarean]. Sad to say they need big money I guess. LOVE. [Text received October 07 at 09:50 GMT+10.]

October 07

Bern (09:55:00): Good morning Mel. Congratulations to Ulyot and his wife. It's good to hear they have a healthy daughter but I hope life's not too difficult for the mother and father.

No comments: