Saturday, October 06, 2007

Unemployed young man needs to work and plan for the future

October 05

Bern (16:58:28): Tina Mel contacted me from the computer store. He's very distressed and crying and has just gone offline. Please try to comfort him right now.

Bern (17:16:51): Tina, just now I tried to ring Mel but I can't get through to him. Please try to contact him and comfort him. Also, please try to reply to me soon.

Bern (17:19:04): Hi Mel, it's distressing to me that you are so sad. I tried to ring you just now but, most unfortunately, I couldn't get through. I worry about you.

Tina (17:26:05): Ok I will, I will get d money first. We're on d way to Sta. Cruz now.

Tina (17:29:45): Don't worry too much Bern, I will talk to him, and I also give d money to him, so he can start to sale load again.

Tina (17:31:37): I will text you again after I talk to Mel, we're now near in Sta. Cruz.

Bern (17:36:22): Thank you for that. Mel is very distressed at receiving 2,500 while (as he sees it) you receive 7,500. I think he feels hopeless and neglected.

Tina (17:39:16): Bern, I will pay 3,500, for elec. bill, then 1,000 for Ken['s] tuition fee, I just buy 1 sack rice, 1,200, d rest I buy stock.

Bern (17:42:45): I see. Ken's tuition fees sound high. I wonder how long that is for. Maybe you can explain a little to Mel. I hope he'll be settled enough to discuss things.

Tina (17:45:45): Bern I will buy also 500 for load Smart, 500 for load Globe, I'm so sorry. I hope Mel will understand.

Bern (17:46:51): I certainly hope he will try to. I do care about Mel. If I had money I'd help him far more than I do.

Tina (17:48:24): Don't worry Bern if I have stock in d store and he needs it, I'm wiling to give.

Bern (17:49:02): Thank you very much for that.

Bern (17:50:08): Hi Jester! Sorry it's been so long. I hope you and your family are well. Jester, Mel is very sad. I'd be grateful if you could visit and comfort him very soon. Bern. "Jester will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Bern (20:02:35): Hi Tina. I'd appreciate a report about the family situation soon, and, if possible, news about Mel especially.

Tina (20:05:33): Bern were just on da way home, we buy stock in d store while were in Sta. Cruz, when we got arrived home, we will go to Magdapio to talk and give money to Mel.

Bern (20:06:55): I see. Thank you for that information. I'll be very interested to hear more later tonight.

Tina (21:31:22): Gud evening Bern, sorry if I'm not personally give money to Mel, coz when we got home little Bern was sleeping, and we don't have food to prepared to eat so Jov decide dat he will bring 2,500 alone, coz I'm d one who will take care [of] little Bern at home, I just text Mel dat Jovs was on da way now.

Bern (22:19:57): Tina thanks for your text advising that Jovs was taking money to Mel. I'd be grateful for information about Mel's condition when it becomes available.

Tina (22:37:16): Bern Jovs has been arrived 5 mins ago. He already gave 2,500 to Mel. Nanay Josie was also there. He did not stay long der coz he knows we eat dinner when he return.

Bern (22:39:14): Oh! I hope Josie will be of some comfort to Mel but I'm not confident of that. Also: I want MEL to benefit from that money, not someone else.

Tina (22:43:45): Don't worry Bern, Mel is da one manage his money, Nanay Josie is with Mel always, she is d one carrying water used [by] Mel while taking a bath, washing cloth of Mel, Mel is like a prince in d house, Nanay Josie was just his servant, cooker, cleaning d house etc. Tina.

Bern (22:46:06): Oh. It's curious that Mel never mentions his mother. Really the prince does need to work at any job, no matter how humble.

Tina (22:51:37): I don't know why he did not mention to you Nanay Josie. But I'm so sorry I'm just saying d truth, Mel is like a prince in his way of living, dat [is] my observation.

October 06

Tina (00:20:14): But Mel need to have determination how to earn money by his own [efforts]. Sorry to tell you dis, but he need to think dat you are not always be there to help him, he was 22 yrs old, he need to be responsible [so that] sooner or later he can have his own family and kids. Sorry for telling dis. It's only my opinion. Tina.

Bern (00:21:58): Hello, I'm still here! I meant to be in bed but an American has been contacting me. I can't see how Mel can ever afford a wife and family. Sad but true.

Tina (00:26:04): Yes Bern, I believed and observed it, but Mel need to think about dat in d future.

Bern (00:26:29): Years ago in Penang, Malaysia, I met a youth aged maybe 18 who said he was unable to marry. I thought he saw no way to get out of poverty.

Bern (00:27:03): Maybe Mel feels hopeless about his life changing.

Bern (00:29:11): People say the longest journey starts with a single step. I was hoping that selling loads would at least provide Mel with a little income.

Tina (00:31:39): I observe Mel spend[s] his time with his barkada [comrades], and wait[s for] his allowance from you. I did see any effort or hear any idea to earn money.

Tina (00:33:43): I hope so, in 500 pesos he can start to sale load if he want to.

Tina (00:38:10): Bern I'm worried about you, it's been too late for you to slept, you must take a rest now.

Bern (00:48:57): Sorry, I was distracted by the American. You are right, I should be in bed. I was feeling regretful this morning after too many very late nights.

Tina (00:56:30): Take care of your health Bern, sweets dreams Bern.

Bern (00:57:11): Oh, thank you. And you'd better get some rest too. No doubt you'll be up early. Good night!

No comments: