Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ministore proprietor's request for financial help coldly rejected

October 19, 17:56 GMT+8: E-mail from Tina to Joe

Dear Joe,

I have a good news, I have a collection worth 5,337 from the other guard[s], here in NPC [National Power Corporation], it was deducted from their salary, last pay day it's only 3,000, now it's increase[d] depend[ing] on how I can have a stock from the store, like rice, can goods, household needs, cigarettes and groceries.

Joe I scan to you the list the name and my collection to prove that the store you provide for us has improvement.

Joe, Jovs now was with us, he continue his work, and serve as a messenger of order.

Joe, our problem now: it's of them ask[ing us] to provide then 25 kls of rice, and other lots of groceries:

25 kls of rice x 30 persons (8 sacks x 1,200) . . . . . . . 9,600

Cigarettes . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3,000

Load to sale from Globe and Smart . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 4,000

Groceries, soft drink etc . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 8,400

Total . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 25,000

Joe, can you help us to have this additional capital for the store. It's a big help for us. I hope this is the only way Jovs make busy to help me in managing the store, and he realize to stay with us.

There is no problem in collection, if I can have this capital I can earn 500 to 1,000 pesos cash daily from the store.

I hope you understand.

Tina

October 21, 20:31 GMT+10: E-mail from Joe to Tina

If you do not make enough from the shop to buy new stock and have some profit left-over, you should not have the shop.

You can NOT rely on me to keep paying for stocking up.

Joe

No comments: