Saturday, October 06, 2007

Six families of National Power Station security guards lack food to eat

Tina (10:03:57): Gud am Bern, I wake up early, to open d store. Sad to say I cannot raise money for Ken['s] allowance coz I don't have stock to sale, sorry to tell you Bern we don't have food to eat today, specially d kids.

Tina (10:15:14): You know Bern, 5 guard outgoing dis 7 a.m., complaining to me dat there is no rice and food to their house. They are rely[ing] on my store for their needs. [Above texts received online at 14:53 GMT+10]

Bern (15:55): Sent 10000 Western Union 3476808634. I rely on you to take great care. Please try to help Mel also. He should sell loads and also take great care.

Tina (16:07:18): Bern I received your text thank you very much, I will invest your money to d store, and I give 2,500 to Mel to sale load, I will try my best to take care of it.

Bern (16:18:32): Tina, thank you for your confirmation of my text sent 20 minutes ago. I worry that the money isn't enough though, for elec[tricity], stock, Mel's therapy, Jayson etc.

No comments: