Tuesday, October 16, 2007

College girl's skin lesion healed following surgery: father seeks help again


Fernando (10:38:13): Hi, how are you now? Hope you're OK. About Rhea-Fe: she is good condition and also operation is perfect. We are here in my house. I am a candidate as a councilor in our Brgy. 2 at Kalye Pogi. Thanks a lot to your help my family.

Bern (10:45:28): Fernando! It's so good to hear from you at last, and especially good to hear that Rhea-Fe is in good condition and the operation perfect!

Fernando (10:51:12): Thanks very much Bern. [I] was running a candidate as a councilor this coming Oct 29 barangay election.

Bern (10:55:40): Yes, congratulations! You have wide experience of life so I'm sure you'd make a good councilor. I hope you win and also receive a good regular salary for it.

Fernando (11:06:50): Thanks and hope you have a good health and 19 of Oct starting of campaigning so I need your help in a meantime; it's me, Poe*.

Bern (11:09:34): So it's a 10-day election campaign? I worry when you say you need my help because I suffer from great financial stresses now.

Fernando (11:16:56): It's OK, I [am] just asking to you if you give me help a good for us. I am going to Comelec** now to file my candidacy. Thanks Bern.

Bern (11:18:23): My best wishes go with you. Fernando, Jov's wife Tina from Kalayaan is begging help today. She has fever and no antibiotics.

Bern (11:19:37): Jov's younger brother Mel is also begging urgently for help from Magdapio. He has no work and no money but wants to buy cellphone loads to sell again.

Bern (11:20:50): I just spent AU$600 to pay for an elderly lady to fly to her daughter's funeral and I must spend another $700 or more to register my car immediately.

Fernando (11:28:01): Well thanks again and hope you're always in good health and condition course I knew you have given help here in Pagsanjan especially [to] Jov's family. Rubee-Fer asking when did you come back in Phil[ippines].

Bern (11:29:58): Oh, I wish I could return soon but I just don't see how it's possible for some time. My health is not bad, all things considered, but I suffer many stresses.

Fernando (11:32:44): Regards to you, Rubee-Fer say love you, ninong [godfather]. Take care of yourself. I know you're going older. Thanks, gud a.m.

Bern (11:34:37): Hey, don't remind me I'm growing older! Age is only a number (I wish!). I'm so glad that someone and especially Rubee-Fer loves me! My love to her also!

Fernando (11:39:40): Yes I know only a number getting older not in your body. Rubee getting taller and beauty. She is graduating now at her grade six elementary she wish you come back soon.

Bern (11:42:08): Well, children getting taller and more beautiful, that's a bit different! But please pardon me now, I'm being called urgently to merienda [snack] with a visitor!
---
*Poe: a nickname derived from the movie star Fernando Poe.
 
**Comelec: Comission on Elections.

No comments: