Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mother and son sad and peniless, brother says


Bern (17:07:46): Hello Tina. May I ask: what is current situation of you and your family, and of Jov and his brother? I'm concerned, especially about Mel.

Jovs (17:11:15): Bern, it's me, Jov: dis morning I been in Magdapio. I visit dem and Mel ask me money but I only got 20 pesos in my pocket so I didn't give any money to Mel.

Bern (17:13:02): Jov, thank you so much for your concern and for visiting Mel. How is he managing, may I ask? What's his condition? Is there anyone with him who can help?

Jovs (17:16:45): You know, Bern, he looks sad but I can't help him dis time, my mother was der but she also asking money for me to buy food so its sad to say dat noone der who can help Mel.

Bern (17:18:59): I'm so sorry to hear that Jovs. Mel pawned his phone to Jomar so I can't contact him direct. Months ago Mel was borrowing Jester's - is Jester around?

Tina (17:22:25): I think Jester is not around, but I think you can contact it to Nanay Josie cell number if you want? Tina.

Bern (17:24:23): Yes, please. I haven't been in touch with Josie for years. I sometimes wonder why she has forgotten about me.

Bern (17:27:43): Tina and Jovs, I'm sorry, I must go immediately, Alice is very impatiently calling me to eat!

Jovs (17:28:19): Dis is my mother's #: +6392 . . . .

Tina (17:29:19): Ok, take care, Tina.

No comments: