Monday, October 22, 2007

Micro-businesses greatly handicapped by lack of capital

E-mail from Tina sent at 13:56 GMT+8

Dear Bern,

This is the reply e-mail from Joe, which I mention to you, to invest in my store. As I expected, he give his negative opinion.

What I can I do Bern, the canteen manage[d] by Sol will be close till Oct 25. Tell you the truth, she did not buy any more stock right now, coz she just want to collect for the payment on Oct 25.

The stock I buy last Saturday was almost gone, coz all security guard goes to our store. Bern I don't want to get additional capital from 5/6* just to support the needs of guard, coz I don't want to happen to my store [what] happen to the canteen manage by Sol.

I hope you understand, if you have a chance please help me to explain to Joe the situation.

Tina

-----
*5/6: a short-term monelender who charges high interest.

No comments: