Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Poor parents cannot afford school uniforms so uncle pawns cellphone

October 16

Mel (20:16:24): Bern my sister Anagel need help too for her son Gilbert and Angelica for their uniform in school 1500 jogging pants and t-shirt it cost 750 each.

October 17

Bern (08:59:02): Hello Mel. Are you saying that jogging pants cost 1500 each and T-shirts cost 750 each? What is the TOTAL cost for the two children, Gilbert and Angelica?

Mel (10:48:42): Yes Bern, bcoz it's not like ordinary jogging pants and t-shirt, it needed print name and print of the name of they school, that's why it's expensive: 1500 for dey both.

Mel (10:53:36): I mean to say Bern that jogging pants and t-shirt cost 750, plus Gilbert too, that's why the total is 1500 for the two children; sorry for misunderstood my texts.

Bern: (18:38:54): Mel, the Peso Epadala business has an office in Sydney. Their website indicates that I may be able to buy Smart loads for you. But exactly what kind is best?

Jomar (18:52:10) [using Mel's number]: Mel said if you text just let him know. I will told him you text, but now I'm the owner of this phone. He pawned me this bcoz he need money. I'm Jomar, Mels friend.

Bern (18:59:27): Hello Jomar. Thank you for your text. I'm extremely disappointed that Mel pawned his cellphone. May I ask when you'll see Mel again?

Bern (20:02:11): Jomar, may I ask: if Mel wants to get back the cellphone from you, how much will he need to repay you?

Jomar (20:29:45): Bernie I don't know, I text you again if he is here. He said will go here again to asked if you text. Sorry I cant text you more. I don't have more load now.

Bern (20:32:12): OK Jomar, thank you very much for that. You'd better save your load and I hope you'll be able to get more soon. I worry about Mel. Best wishes to both of you.

Jomar (20:36:00): One more thing! Mel decided to pawned this bcoz he said his sister Anagel need money for her son and daughter. That's all I knew. That's why I accept this.

Bern (20:38:58): Mel texted me this morning that they needed jogging pants and T-shirts at a total cost of 1500 for 2 children. I don't understand why so much rush suddenly.

No comments: