Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mel distressed after waiting for information and assistance


Mel (18:42:41): Bern what the new's about your help, I'm very sorry for question[ing] you about that! Love.

Bern (18:45:25): On Friday I succeeded in sending money via PesoEpadala.com to Tina to be picked up through Tambunting Pawnshop in Paete. It's a Globe G-Cash outlet.

Bern (18:46:58): I also succeeded in sending Tina 900 pesos worth of Smart load. Tina says there is great demand for her to sell on credit to security guards' families.

Bern (18:47:33): I was very much hoping Tina and Jovs would be able to help you but until now this has not happened.

Mel (18:47:49): Ah! I see but Bern there's a problem of my account you cannot send money to my SIM card like Tina bcoz we're different SIM card and its available only for Smart load.

Bern (18:49:03): I succeeded in sending 900 pesos worth of Smart load to Tina. I tried to send 900 pesos worth of Globe load to her also but she hasn't received it.

Bern (18:50:26): Mel I will send load to your Smart phone if I can be sure that you will receive it. The PesoEpadala office in Sydney is not open until tomorrow, however.

Mel (18:52:09): But how can I use that, I'm not handed my phone, I pawned it.

Bern (18:54:12): Yes, Mel, I understand that, so the situation is more difficult. If I succeeded in buying load, perhaps Jomar or Jester could get the benefit.

Mel (18:56:33): No, Bern, stop trying if it's hard or difficult for you. I will stop hoping that you can help me Bern. You always take care: this is my last text for now. I love you!

Bern (19:00:10): Thank you for your love, Mel. But please don't ask me to stop trying. I'm so sorry it's your last text for now. I will find some way to contact you again soon. Love.

Mel (19:01:35): No, don't worry about me, I will be OK! Goodbye!

No comments: