Sunday, March 04, 2007

Tina desperate to keep hospital appointment


Bern (10:22:38 GMT+10): Tina, sadly I recommend you CANCEL trip to PGH [the Philippine General Hospital] [on] Wed[nesday]. You have insufficient money, travel and waiting is exhausting, and in my opinion [the] results are not worthwhile. [Yahoo Messenger: "Tina will receive your messages on a mobile device."]


Tina (13:13:14): Good a.m. Bern and Alice. I received your text this morning, sorry I don't have load to reply, I just try to go here in Bon Vincent [computer store] to check if you [are] still on line, here [using the Yahoo Instant Messenger program] there have no limit of word sending, not like in text in cellphone.

Tina (13:17:39): I hope you're OK, with Alice.



Tina (13:21:40): Bern, this is just my opinion and observation, I understand your situation, and I'm just rely[ing] on you in my financial [situation], specially in my medication and consultation in PGH [the Philippine General Hospital, Manila]. I want to tell you that there was 1,000 of patient in PGH and every department have hundred of patient every day, their record section is not like on your hospital computerize[d], here it [is] manual, if I cannot return on my schedule of appointment on March 7, there a possible my record was lost, like the other cases we observed there in record section.

Tina (13:23:35): The Dr. T. . . is the one who decide to return me in March 7, after 15 days of observation, coz he was doing a chart, and it will be so hard for me to have a[n] appointment again.


Tina (13:25:28): If I will not return on Wed[nesday], I need to go there personally and have another trip, just to file an appointment, and look for Dr. T [to see] if I have a chance to have a[n] appointment again.

Tina (13:28:45): Sorry to tell you, but Dr. T was expecting me to return there on Wed, coz he was so worried in my situation, in our last appointment he convince[d] his secretary to schedule me on the nearest schedule of him (March 7), coz of my situation he want me to have a check up after 2 weeks.

Tina (13:29:48): If you just see the patient[s] in PGH, it [has] almost 100 of patient schedule[d] in 1 room.

Tina (13:31:34): I understand the result of lab [tests] will not [be] OK, coz I don't have enough time to take my medicine coz of what happen in Mercury [pharmacy], I will just explain to Dr. T that I have only 3 days to have a medicine.

Tina (13:32:32): He also told me that on this trip, he will do so much study on my case problem.

Tina (13:33:54): I'm so sorry Bern, I know I'm the cost [cause] of your problem, I really want to be OK, i want to [be] cured, and start a better future, pls, help me.

Tina (13:34:02): By for now, I have to go.

Tina (13:34:25): Take care always, Tina.


No comments: