Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Sick patient waits for tablets purchased

At 09:18 I sent a high-priority e-mail:

Mercury Drug Corporation
Quezon City
Philippines

Dear Manager

URGENT: Sick patient still waits for tablets purchased

On 28 February you advised me that Mercury was processing my order for the generic form of Azathioprine Tablet 500mg which had just become available. At 16:18 on that date, Mercury debited my credit card for an amount of PhP2,825.00. I thank you for your subsequent e-mail attaching a JPG image of the sales slip.

You requested that we allow 1-2 days lead time for the transfer of stock to your Pagsanjan JP Rizal branch and added that your store would be immediately coordinating with the beneficiary.

On 6 March, most regrettably, [Tina] has still not received the desperately needed medication.

Would you please investigate and contact us urgently about the situation, advising what progress is being made.

Yours sincerely

Bern . . .

No comments: