Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Pharmaceutical prices high in Philippines

Tina: (09:23:25): Good a.m. Bern and Alice, how are you? I hope you are both OK, and in good health, sorry if I didn't reply yesterday coz I don't have load, sorry to tell you I don't have medicine to take, last 2 days.

Bern (16:09:53): Hi Tina, just now, at Mercury Drug's website, I ordered 1 pack, 100 x 50mg Azathioprine tablets for pick-up at their Pagsanjan Pharmacy, same as before. "Tina will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Bern (16:12:11): I also sent Mercury an urgent e-mail confirming your address and cell number. Nevertheless I expect they will be slow to respond. Admin office closes at 5pm.

Bern (16:20:32): I think you'll have to be lucky to get the Azathioprine (aka Imuran) today. I requested receipt for high priority e-mail (as Mercury does) and am waiting for it.

Bern (16:21:59): Also if necessary I can drive to bank ATM machine to check my Mastercard balance. If it has increased by $120 I'll know Mercury has already charged me.

Tina (16:49:11): Thanks Bern for your concern, I will wait for der call, for confirmation.

Bern (16:49:52): I'm waiting for them to acknowledge receipt of my high priority e-mail.

No comments: