Friday, March 23, 2007

Sick student injured in motor crash tries to carry on in college examinations

Tina (08:49:31): Gud a.m. Bern, I and Jovs was been school yesterday, he help[ed me] go up and down d stairs. I try to past program project, exam on 1 subject, Jov is d 1 who write my project in physics coz I cannot write coz of wounds on my hand.

Bern (15:31:08): Hello Tina, thanks for your text. I'm so sorry you've had such great difficulties. I admire your great courage and determination and trust you'll have some success.

Tina (15:36:58): You know Bern, I ask opinion from our registrar, she said if I can enroll [in] "Research 2" dis summer, and I can defend for it, I can get my credential on June, I can start to find a job.

Bern (15:41:13): That's good news, at least. But you still need time to recover from the crash injuries, and, very importantly, you still have a very serious illness.

Bern (15:42:41): I regret to say I must make an urgent phone call now. I'll come back online briefly 1/2 an hour from now. Goodbye for now, though.

Tina (15:43:26): Today I felt so tired I don't know why, I been collapse in our room at 12 p.m., when I woke up I'm in bed, but don't worry; I feel OK now, but felt dizzy.

Tina (15:44:39): OK, take care.

Bern (16:26:10): Final exam period is very stressful for a student who's healthy (not seriously ill), with enough money, without family responsibilities and without crash injuries, and, very importantly, you still have a very serious illness..

Tina (16:36:10): I think so Bern, you're right, still its be hard for me to accept dat I can't go in graduation on [March] 30, coz of accident, and I don't know how I explain it to Joe if i will try.

Bern (16:38:14): Joe already knows the major facts - about your poverty, your family responsibilities, your serious chronic illness and the traffic accident.

Tina (16:46:00): I think so Bern, you're right, still it's be hard for me to accept dat I can't go in graduation on 30, coz of accident, and I don't know how I [can] explain it to Joe, if I will try to enroll "Research 2" dis summer, start of enrolment will be on March 26, start of classes April 10.

Bern (16:48:01): I see. I guess, just tell him the truths he doesn't know and keep them short and simple.

Tina (16:56:38): Tomorrow if I felt better I will make [a] scan [of] d result of medical certificate, computation of enrollment from our accounting, dis is tel. [number] of our school. 049-8 . . . 435, cell No. of our Dean 092 . . . 467.

Bern (16:58:45): Thank you for the phone numbers. Don't stress yourself to send scans. I still think good nutrition and rest is best for you. I guess your exams are finished?

Tina (17:02:05) Our exam was finished yesterday and Jov been with me yesterday; he help[ed] me to write my report.

Bern: (17:03:56) Yes, you mentioned that Jovs was your scribe. Still, I imagine it was still difficult. You deserve some success and I hope you get it.

Tina (17:17:24): I hope so, today was d deliberation of grade, I will know d result on Monday. Thank for your concern Bern, I hope you are OK, also Alice.



I think my platelet count [is] getting low coz of my stress and depression.

No comments: