Monday, March 05, 2007

Credit card debited but tablets not received

Bern (22:44:15) to Tina: Just received from Mercury, Quezon City, a JPG image of credit sales slip, date Feb 28, time 16:18, amount PhP 2,825.00 [US$57.65 approx]. That's the price of Azathio[prine], I think.

Bern (22:47:54): I hope by now you have received Azathioprine tablets and are benefiting from them. No doubt it would be unwise to expect to see and feel results immediately.

Bern (22:51:51): Hi Jovs, I sent texts to Tina but probably she has little load. I'd appreciate it if you can text me ASAP to advise how you all are. Alice & I are still surviving. "Jovs will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Tina (23:05:55): Sorry to tell you Bern, but still I did not yet received call from Mercury Drug as confirmation, I don't have yet the medicine.

Bern (23:08:09): All day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. I was in court with Alice waiting for cases against her grandson and his two mates. I'll complain to Mercury's QC office. "Tina will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Tina (23:08:51): I and Jovs received your text but he don't have load to reply.

No comments: