Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Results of motor crash texted to victim's brother

Tina (19/03/2007 23:18:09): Bern good evening, thank you for everything, were now lay[ing] down & rest[ing]. I hope you're OK too. Gud nite, take care always. [Received on 20 March at 10:59:40.]

Mel (19/03/2007 23:58:48): Bern are you with touch now with Jov or Tina? I hope so. Lucky baby Deth [Bernardette] is not with dem during d accident. By d way I can't text more, [my] load is low, I olredy text[ed] Jov.

Bern (11:05:14): Hello Mel, thanks for your text last night. I was in touch with Jovs and Tina by phone and text & sent 5,000 for med[ical] expenses. They went home and were resting. "Mel will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Bern (11:07:06): Mel, the van ran over Tina's foot. She had crutches to walk about in the Provincial Hospital but was not allowed to take them home. Lito carried her out.

Bern (11:11:12): Tina was supposed to be in college taking exams today but I think she's unfit. Jovs & Tina are due at the Provincial at 2 p.m. to be told x-ray results.

Bern (11:14:48): Mel I understand Tina's mother went to Pila yesterday. Your mother went to see Jovs and Tina at the Provincial. Laurice and Lito were also there and helped.

Bern (11:17:46): I understand you probably have no load to reply. I hope you'll be able to see Jovs and Tina soon and will be able to let me know how they are. Hope you're OK. Love.

No comments: