Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mel desperate again


Mel* (22:45:11) [using Jester's cellphone]: Gud evening Bern I hope dis time you can help me Bern, pls, I really really need your help: I don't have cellphone now: [I] need[ed] to pawn it to buy food and pay elec[tricity]. Love, Mel. Pls Bern.

Mel* (22:47:45): So sorry for d tyms dat I can't text you! I know you understand my situation, no-one can help me now. I need to pawn my phone to have money, and I want to [make a] trip to find job somewhere.

Bern (22:47:49): Hello Mel. I'm really sorry you pawned your cellphone and a little surprised you never told me earlier. I think OTHER people in your house must also pay [for] elec[tricity].

Mel* (22:49:47): I am desperate now: Jester knows dat, bcoz every tym I'm down I know I can count on him, bcoz you're so far to me: I can make it through d rain if you here by my side; I love you.

Bern (22:49:59): As always, Tina's also urgently wanting much money. Alice's 1st cousin died in Mount Isa city, far away, 3:20pm Filipino time today, [she] wants us to go there.

Bern (22:52:25): Alice shocked me an hour ago when she asked me if I'll go to Mount Isa with her. So far, so costly. I couldn't answer her. Life is difficult.

Mel* (22:52:52): Bern pls help me dis tym, I am crying now. Sorry, tell Alice condolence; so sorry. I don't know what to do now. I can't stop thinking.

--
* Mel was using Jester's cellphone.

No comments: