Monday, April 27, 2009

Tina pleads for help


SMS Texts via Yahoo Messenger, 13:25: GMT+08 to 13:55

Bern: Hi Tina. My apologies if I'm interrupting a seminar. I'm sorry life has no doubt been extremely difficult for you today. I wonder how you are.

Tina: Bern I'm now in seminar, we have lecture right now. But tomorrow we will start d formal seminar; my problem [is that I] need to buy personal needs.

Bern: Thank you for that info Tina. To avoid interrupting your seminar again, I'll text you from Yahoo maybe 3 hours from now.

Tina: I'm not sure if I can [come] back tomorrow in seminar, coz I cannot afford to buy uniform, sorry to say this. Please help me.

Tina: Please help me Bern, so I can buy my needs for seminar.

Bern: This is an extreme situation for both of us. I'll contact you later.

No comments: