Thursday, April 23, 2009

Benefactor reluctantly agrees to remit money for hungry families


SMS text messages via Yahoo Messenger program
Time: 10:31:32 GMT+08. Duration: 00:43:20

Tina: Bern, try out text if I sent. Pls, help us. D kids [are] crying coz they are hungry, I want to [start] back in making chocolate [candies for sale] again to have extra income and also [re-open] d eatery; pls help us.

Bern: Tina, with great misgivings, I'll try to help a little, but I'm going deeper into debt. I've finally decided to publish this online, hoping others will help.

Tina: Bern, can you help me start partial capital of 3K of making chocolate, 3K for d eatery, pls. All adult[s] [in the household] will help me to making a chocolate again; total 6K.

Bern: Tina, at 9:03 a.m. you said you were sending your last text and had no money to buy load. What happened? I'm deeply shocked by this sudden emergency. 6K is a lot for me.

Tina: I borrow[ed] 15 pesos load to [i.e. from] my friend, near lunch, we're not eat since a.m., if I have 6K, we can start again, to have business, income for d family, so we will not suffer hunger again.

Bern: I guessed you must have borrowed a little. I'm deeply perturbed but will try to help a little. I can't promise that much.

Tina: OK, thanks a lot, thanks for understanding, d kids will wait to your help, they are happy when I said you will help us, just wait for a little hour & we can buy food later.

No comments: