Thursday, April 23, 2009

Children are eating; adults will re-open eatery and make candies for sale


Bern (16:08:38 GMT+10): Hi Tina! I trust you received my text messages, especially the last one sent at 1:22 p.m. Philippine time, and that you have load and will be able reply soon.

Tina (16:55:31): Bern sorry for delay reply, we got d money, dis moment d kids was so happy, they are now eating at home, later I buy stock for eatery also chocolate, so we can [make candies for sale] tomorrow, thanks again.

Bern (16:58:12): Oh, thank you so much for that happy information! I'm relieved to hear the children are eating! I've some mixed news from Mel, though: he needs money for job training.

Tina (17:03:25): I'm interested to know what will be his job. Don't worry Bern, I know how important your money is. I will spent it wisely.

Bern (17:04:10): I don't know, but he [Mel] said several days ago that he and Michael would be canvassing supermarkets in Quezon City for work as sales clerks.

No comments: