Thursday, April 23, 2009

News from a poor job seeker is a very mixed blessing


Mel (14:18:58 GMT+10): Bern I have a job training [session] on Monday; I need allowance - that's a 2 weeks training [period] - I hope you will receive this message; I need your opinion and approval; I need your help for my job.

Bern (17:40:56): Mel, I'm glad you're eligible to receive training for a job but extremely worried about the cost and whether it will lead to work with a decent salary. If you receive this message and plan to be online again, please request Michael to allow you a text message (to +634 . . . 686) to say when: or even to send a miscall, free of charge. Communication is so difficult.*

Bern (17:43:08): Mike, Mel says he has an offer of job training. I'd be grateful if you'd share this message [above] with him. . . . Kind regards, Bern.*

Bern (20:40:32): Hi Michael, how are you? Mel needs money for job training Monday: I'm glad he has a chance but the cost worries me greatly. Hope to hear from you & him v soon. Bern. [Text to a cellphone.]

* Yahoo Messenger: "[This person] appears to be offline and will receive your messages after signing in."

No comments: