Saturday, September 15, 2007

Drunken man Jovs on violent rampage, wife says

Texts received online at 18:12 GMT+10

Tina (04:56:47): Gud a.m., how are you! If you ask me, we're now in big family problem, I cry in whole nite. I know it's not good to mention it to you, coz it [is] personal but you're part of my life, we have fight here, big scandal, Jov was drunk in Magdapio dat why I and little Bern follow him, to bring him at home, from Pagsanjan we're ride in motor [cycle] single [i.e. without a sidecar].

I thought it's our last moment, coz everyone see us, asking him to fight him, till we got home, when we got home everyone at home asking to fight him, even Lito and Roderic, even in police near da house he did not listen, dat why I call to Nanay Josie [his mother] to be here, but husband of Anagel came to bring him at home in Magdapio coz no one can stop him.

Tina (05:08:04): Jovs [is] now in da house in Magdapio with some bruises coz he hit himself, he handle a piece of iron and hit in different part of d house. We're so scare[d], also little Bern. I'm now suffer so much pain in my operation, I felt it [the incision] will be open again. Bern, please, give me your advice, I really need to continue dis relationship, he hit me in head, even I carry little Bern. He touch my head and push it [against] da wall.

No comments: