Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Desperate husband denies food to in-laws' small hungry children, wife alleges


Bern (14:03:27): Hello Tina. I'm so sorry to hear Jovs has been so angry and unfriendly to your sisters and their families. I do hope your situation has improved by now. Tina will receive your messages on a mobile device.

Bern (14:26:30): Hi Jovs, how are you? Still working hard, I guess. Mel texted me requesting financial help again but most regrettably I have very high costs to pay now.

Tina (14:33:30): Yes Bern it's impossible. Liza [did] pay d store till she cannot return to her work [i.e. until she became too ill to work], but Jovs ask me not to continue [helping her], not to give food from d store, but I did not follow, I help other people but I cannot control my self [not] to help d kids' hunger.

Bern (14:41:15): I have some idea of the harsh situation. I'll text Jovs and hope he will explain a little to me but he rarely contacts me.

Bern (14:47:30): Tina, some 50 minutes ago I texted Mel but there was no reply. Twenty minutes ago I texted Jovs, asking about himself and Mel but he didn't reply either.

Tina (14:49:04): You know Bern, it's so hard for me, Jovs continue to his work, I prepared food for him, but he did not stay d house long, his duty was 3 p.m. to 11 p.m., he slept last nite, but this a.m. he go again, I text Mel but Mel said Jovs was there this a.m. ,just eat, and left, he did not know where he goes.

Bern (14:51:34): I see. I'd like to ask Jovs gently about his own welfare and that of his brother and later, if possible, about the other children but I don't think he'd answer me.

Bern (14:53:02): You mentioned that you visited Jov's father. Would it help to talk with him again, I wonder? Also, I wonder if Liza or Laurice or Rod can work in the shop.

Tina (14:58:46): Yes day help me, but Jovs don't want them to do dat.

Bern (15:01:49): I don't know Jov's reasons for not wanting their help, but it seems good to me if they help and you can rely on them to do that.

No comments: