Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sick young man unable to afford therapy requests help

Texts received online at 13:47 GMT+10

Mel (12:11:10): Gud a.m. Bern, sorry I spent my money for therapy today - I can't go today, bcoz the other night and tonight I had fever flue. I buy food med and fruits, that's why!

Mel (12:13:48): Right now Bern I have phlegm and dry cough! Bern hope you can help me to my therapy and to have a load selling too my Smart load is not enough eh! Sorry but please try.

Mel (12:15:19): I hope you will get in touch soon, bcoz I will wait for your touch again Bern, hope you understand me. Ate Gelay [Aunt Anagel] is taking care of me when I'm sick. Love Mel.

Bern (13:53:23): Hello Mel. I'm sorry to hear you are sick. Also, regrettably, I can't help you today. Six days ago Tina said she would hand you 4,000 pesos [US$88.65] from me.

Bern (13:57:53): Mel it was extremely important that you spend and save with great care. Please explain what you did with the 4,000 pesos.

No comments: