Friday, August 24, 2007

Storekeeper faces bankruptcy crisis despite heavy demand


E-mail sent by Tina at 19:42 GMT+10: Part 2

Bern this is the picture I send to Joe, last 1 1/2 month, while I'm starting the store, now that we're been in family crisis, is been bankrupt, and now I been stop for selling load, coz of loss of capital also selling rice which was in demand in my store. I want to continue selling Globe and Smart [cellphone credit loads]. In every 1,000 capital in Globe, and 1,000 capital in Smart I can earn profit of 120 each.

And also selling rice, 1,200 even for 1 sack only, I can sell it within 3 to 4 days only, you know Bern, I want to ask your help to return my capital for load and rice so even while I'm home I have an extra income to support for my family need.

I did not mention to Joe what happen to my store coz I don't want to lost his trust to me, I know he will [not] understand the reason why my store was going to bankrupt coz of my family problem, can you please help me to have a capital of 3,200, and extra allowance to buy nutritious food for the two mother Laurice and Liza, for the sake of two baby, next time I will sends the picture of son of Laurice.

Take care always Bern and Alice

Tina

No comments: