Friday, April 20, 2007

Snakebite survivor without food waits for help


Mel [on Jester's phone] (13:01:20): Gud after nun Bern, I'm waiting your touch yesterday but you didn't text me! Bern I hope u can help me, bcoz ryt now Bern I really don't have food. Love Mel.

Mel (15:48:11): Bern how you doing? I hope Alice is OK now, I'm alone right now. Jester and other dey are in Lagaslas except me. Bcoz I have phobia der! Its very hot in here [at home in a roughly built little house with a galvanized iron roof]. Love Mel.

April 04

Mel (00:00:32): Gud pm Bern, I'm still with Jester now, I asked him if he receiving text from you but unlucky! I'm still waiting. I'm going home now, gud nyt to you, regards to Alice. LOVE.

Bern (11:56:08 GMT+10): Hi Jester & Mel. V sorry, Alice's grand daughter Samantha is here, they want me to drive them to cheap lunch at hotel then to airport, Sam's leaving! "Mel & Jester will receive your messages on a mobile device."

Mel & Jester (11:58:59): Gud morning to you Bern, OK, take care, I will go to Mel's house now. He is waiting for your text.

Bern (12:02:51): Must rush, only 1 1/4 hour 2 drive, eat, drive to airport! When I come home I'll text you again. Thanks very much Jester! 12:03:09.

17:03:02. Clock adjusted from 17:01:40. Previously set on 15:12 Errors may be evident in some times shown above.

No comments: