Thursday, December 06, 2007

Wife of sick man appeals for financial help for family

December 05

Janice (15:44:51): Bern - I'm worried too much about my situation. If Jason still have sick, how about my 2 children, also Mae Mae['s] study, Jason can't work almost 3 days from now Bern. I can't buy his medicine; he still have headache and still lay down in bed. I hope Bern, you can help me - to buy medicines and some fruits and also vitamins. I hope Bern, you can understand me - I'm hoping!!!!

Janice (21:29:33): Bern, I hope you can help me - it's very hard for me Bern! To think - I'm surfeit.

December 06

Janice (13:23:23): Good morning BERN. How are you?

Bern (13:36:05): Hello. I'm just managing. At the moment I'm supposed to be at the lunch table.

Janice (13:38:29): OK - BERN - I hope you read my message to you . . . and I hope you understand. If you are busy now I can chat [with] you later.

Janice (13:48:38): Hard to me this situation - I don't know what can I do - I know you are the one who can help me. I hope, Bern - and thank you for understanding. I'm waiting for you Bern - Bye - love you.

No comments: