Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sick children, debts and bankruptcy


Tina (11:59:17): Gud a.m. Bern, I [have] been compromised for Helen tomorrow coz 3,000 I borrow[ed], & till now Reorence don't have take home antibiotic. I don't have any money.


Bern (12:03:21): So sorry to hear [that you don't have money]. But I took care to ask you [the] TOTAL amount needed. I have financial problems too.

Tina (12:03:25): Little Bern also have a fever since yesterday. Good news [about] Ken & Kert - their fever [is] gone.

Bern (12:05:45): Glad to hear Ken & Kert's fever [is] gone at last. WHY are Filipino children so very often having fevers? Malnutrition? Why so much infection?

Bern (12:10:54): I told you years ago, [a] counselor with long experience warned [that in her experience] Australian men who married Filipinas [were] usually left heartbroken & BANKRUPT. It's coming true for me too.

Tina (12:18:33): You know Bern, Helen['s] business was buy[ing and] selling of fruits, she buy[s] fruits like lanzones in Laguna [province] & travel[s] it to Manila, she need[s] her money tomorrow to [be] used as capital.

Tina (12:18:39): Da money she gave me don't have interest, dat [is] why I'm very shy to her.

Bern (12:21:03): This is getting too much for me. I need time to think about [the] situation. Thanks for [the] e-mails just rec'd. Must repay some to bank before I do anything. I have little money.

No comments: